Win one of five full tuition scholarships to attend China's leading finance FMBA this year!
Will You be the One?
Asia's prestigious SAIF FMBA is offering five (5) FULL tuition scholarships for its two year, full-time Finance MBA program based in Shanghai, and commencing in August 2017.
SAIF FMBA at a Glance
- Two-year full-time top-tier Finance MBA program based in Shanghai
- 100% English language program, no knowledge of Mandarin required
- Over 62 globally renowned full-time professors from both China and abroad with PhDs from the world's best universities
- Prestigious MBA degree from China's top-4 university
- Deadline for the 2017 intake, May 30, 2017, classes start August 10
With the liberalization of the finance sector in China, Shanghai is set to become the finance capital of Asia, and a global financial hub. As the gateway to the world's largest market of 1.4 billion consumers, Shanghai is a hot destination for the long-term, providing virtually endless opportunities for those individuals wishing to plug into the Asia's robust growth and dynamic economy. This exposure and experience will be vital for your career development wherever it may take you around the world, and will give you a significant edge in the competitive finance market.
The Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF), is Shanghai's leading finance institution and part of the prestigious Shanghai Jiaotong University, one of China's top-4 universities. Our two-year full time MBA program prepares young and ambitious professionals to work in top finance positions in China, Asia, and internationally. Graduates from the school have been placed in both local and global top-tier investment banks, research, and private equity firms to start their lucrative careers. SAIF's Master in Finance program has quickly climbed the rankings to the Financial Times top-30 and #2 in Asia. Now, the MBA program is looking for top candidates like you from around the world as it begins to expand its reach globally.
Who Can Apply for the Scholarships?
- Candidates with an undergraduate degree for a globally accredited university
- Minimum 3-10 years work experience
- Non-Chinese citizens
- English language proficiency
- 650 minimum valid GMAT score